Weight Loss

The myth of Yo Yo effect

Almost no diet can show sustained weight loss success for a long time. The terrible yo yo effect is not uncommon after dieting. Until recently, experts have discovered how to stop the sharp rise and fall of weight forever. Proper timing can prevent the fat pad from returning.
Yo yo effect — looking for a panacea
It is often said that dieting will put your metabolism into economic mode. But is this true? Luckily not. Our bodies always process food in the same way. Nevertheless, the track record to date is not entirely encouraging. About 80% of overweight people know the so-called yo yo effect and gain weight again after dieting. There is enough reason to see what the remaining 20%, successful people, are doing differently.
Why doesn’t the Yo Yo effect affect everyone? American psychiatrist and behavioral expert Rena wing had this idea as early as 1993. She and her colleagues founded the National Weight Control Registry in the United States. Anyone who has lost at least 30 pounds and maintained their weight for a year or more can register here.
A good thing. Because there is no other research to learn more about effective strategies to combat the Yo Yo effect than through this scientific management website. Successful losers waste an average of 66 pounds. Some people lose weight quickly, while others take time, usually more than ten years. Almost every member of the website swears by their own weight loss methods. This is a great opportunity.
Yo yo effect: no ideal diet
Susan Wiesner, a senior physician at Lindberg Swiss clinic, has long broken the idea that a very special diet must be suitable for everyone. “No ideal diet can make everyone lose the same weight.
After all, we have differences deep in our cells. Everyone’s psychology is also slightly different. ” After ten years of experience, she knows: “some people need a large plate full of vegetables and fruits to feel full. Other metabolic types are better able to resist hunger when they eat more lean protein.”
On the other hand, slow carbs are what we need to lose weight. Compared with those who enjoy themselves, nervous and tired people had better take different ways to save calories, and women who experience menopause have different reactions from young people.
Cabbage soup or chopped?
How much we eat depends on the strangest things: the people around us, the time of the day, the size of the food and advertising. Plate size, lighting conditions, room color, smell and noise will also affect us.
Habits play a role, as do the environment in which we enjoy food. But almost nothing seeps into our consciousness. We firmly believe that we eat because we are hungry. So the choice between cabbage soup and ribs is not the decisive factor. On the contrary: if you rely too much on half a ration, you have to consider eating disorders.
For man does not live on bread alone. Every second calories are used to feed the soul. Despite strong determination, many weight loss plans have failed, because careful observation will find reasons that have nothing to do with calories. Some people gain weight due to daily stress, while others accumulate weight during good times during holidays or public holidays.
Bad habits such as passing by or eating in front of the TV can damage your body. This also applies to food cravings and other mental disorders. Even drugs prescribed by doctors often lead to weight gain and are ignored. Therefore, there is no point in feeling guilty about hunger or blaming manufacturers of high calorie products on the culprits.
Everyone needs to find out where their weight comes from. For obesity expert Susan Wiesner, the key to success is personality. “In the long run, only customized therapies can help.”